forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@dream-models.com>
Subject RE: documentation architecture?
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2002 07:14:26 GMT
Keep in mind that the links in this system can't be followed by search
engine robots.  These guys don't understand JavaScript.
If you want your pages to be found in search engines, make sure you use
straight <a href> links somewhere as an alternative.
Search engines provide 80% of the new visitors to the site!!
Bert