forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: Ok, I give up
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2002 05:27:17 GMT
Diana Shannon wrote:
> I get it now. You guys harrass people until they start contributing.
> Fine. Give me something to do.

No Diana, that is not our style. I think that Steven's previous
posting "Welcome to DIANA SHANNON [was: RE: Greetings]"
was just a joke, playing on your prior comment that it
would be nice to get your name out of the subject line.

By the way, please use sensible subject lines for
discussion threads. It is already a nightmare trying
to follow these voluminous lists.

Also, i wonder if this discussion about Cocoon
documentation is really meant for the cocoon-dev list.
I thought that "Forrest" is intended as an infrastructure
for pulling together consistent documentation for various
projects. Each project's own documentation content and
structure should be their issue.

Anyway, welcome Diana, to both Cocoon and Forrest.
--David Crossley