forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject [ROADMAP] Forrest 0.1
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2002 09:33:02 GMT
I think we gotta start rolling Forrest 0.1
This is what I propose:

==========================
                  ROADMAP
==========================

[nicolaken] update Forrest to Centipede 1.0-dev

[all] decide how to enhance bool.xml if needed

[nicolaken + all] see if the new xml definitions of Centipede are ok and
make final DTDs

[open] make an index aggregation stuff; see if Gianugo's stuff solves the
problem

[open] make a forrest skin

[all] add documentation to our site

[open] make a converter that changes automatically the old docs into the new
DTD. Basically, we just need to do a search and replace of the DTD
declarations and change s1|s2|s3|s4 to section. I did this by hand for
Jakarta POI, that is currently using the Forrest DTD.

[all] decide how to schedule site update runs - on which machine will it
run? when?

[nicolaken + all] make a forrest specific configuration file, where we have
the names of the projects that want to Forrest.

[nicolaken + open] make a target that collects the docs from the CVSs and
publishes them

[nicolaken] implement basic nagging system with the code used for Cocoon
nags

            - verba volant, scripta manent -