forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <>
Subject Re: [vote] Diana Shannon as Documentation Coordinator
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2002 21:32:02 GMT
From: "Steven Noels" <>

> One of the things we should get started with is to bring the documents
> into sync with the v1.1 xdoc DTD's in Forrest - I'll give them a quick
> look tomorrow and see if they need urgent changes. That way, we are
> Forrest-ready when Forrest is ready :-)

What I've seen is that the basic changes needed are:

- s1|s2|s3|s4  ->  section
- change DTD declarations

This was basically all that was needed when I switched the POI project to
the 1.1 DTD (see the new site btw, skin courtesy of the Avalon team, and
they will follow suit shortly).

For the Forrest team: I will commit the new stuff ASAP, hopefully over the

Diana, please , where there is a
project for the new web site.

Nicola Ken Barozzi
            - verba volant, scripta manent -