forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Site styles
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2002 12:36:20 GMT
From: "Steven Noels" <stevenn@outerthought.org>

> > Btw, why the site content source is placed under the
> > /src/documentation
> > directory? Isn't it more natural to change it to 'site'?
> > Documentation is
> > only a part of site.
>
> That's one of the centipede dependencies, I guess. Whether we learn to
> live with it, or change it, depends largely on what is cooking on
> Nicola's stove. Quite anxious to find out, AAMOF ;-)

:-)

I'm really sorry I haven't committed any changes yet, but I'm doing the best
I can.
I hoped I was able to commit yesterday, but family issues held me back :-/
Anyway, the XmlProperty Task that Centipede uses has been accepted and
committed to Ant yesterday, and will be in 1.5 :-D

The new Centipede makes you define where the dirs are, so it will be trivial
to change the place.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -