forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Forrest in Centipede! Centipede in Forrest!
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2002 09:22:24 GMT
Forrest uses Centipede, and now Centipede is using Forrest.

Wait, hold on, I still have to do a release, there is not much doco and I'm
writing it.

Anyway, Centipede has changed massively, and IMO it's stable as a structure.
The Jakarta POI project is using the latest dev Centipede, and I'll do a
release soon and switch Forrest to it ASAP.

For Stefano: I removed the entity inclusion stuff, now it's much better :-)

We have to get ready for publishing.

Here are the projects that have showed interest in starting ASAP:
FOP
POI
Cocoon
Chaperon

Projects that are evaluating Centipede&Forrest:
Avalon
EOB

We have enough momentum to start.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -