forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] Diana Shannon as Documentation Coordinator
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2002 15:48:24 GMT
From: "Steven Noels" <stevenn@outerthought.org>

> Does anyone has strong feelings on the title-attribute for
> section elements?

A bit generic as a question ;-P

No I don't have *any* strong feelings on DTDs, as long as the semantical
bits are there in a way or the other.
My generic DTD 2cents:

- attributes take up less space that tags, so are preferred (sizewise) with
short and frequent infos
- that tags are bettar at keeping data while tags at metadata.
- the DTD you usually use is better than the new one ;-)
- usual dire straits user: "I want my DTD!" ;-)

            - verba volant, scripta manent -