forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject [vote] Ken Barozzi as new Forrest committer
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2002 14:52:16 GMT
The title says it all, but I'd like to make one comment: I think some of
you remember the days when Ken landed on cocoon-dev, providing patches
but feeling too sensible about them.... it was long time ago, today I
feel the days are over.

The Apache spirit is all about learning from mistakes, becoming better
individuals thru the confrontation with others, and doing this against
specially talented inviduals scattered around the planet is not an easy
thing.

Ken managed to survive the pressure, earn respect thru hard work and
learn by confrontation and self-introspection. It's now time he gets
results for all this hard work on himself.

So that he can finally stop living on bugzilla, or influencing from
sourceforge, but get things done.

Place your vote!

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.