forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <j...@socialchange.net.au>
Subject Re: Topic Maps for Forrest ? (was RE: Proposal: alternative for book.xml)
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2002 22:12:51 GMT

Hi Kal,

Topic Maps are undoubtedly cool. But how practical are they? Are there
any examples on the web of people making real use of TMs? Is there any
supporting infrastructure; ie, if we create an xml.apache.org TM, is
there something that can render that as a hyperlinked site?

I'm happy to do some legwork constructing a TM for Jakarta or
xml.apache.org, if you could suggest how it can be used.

--Jeff