forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroum...@flagship.ru>
Subject RE: [UPDATE] Last call to get new documentation stylesheets
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2002 16:01:51 GMT
> From: Nicola Ken Barozzi [mailto:nicolaken@apache.org]
> From: "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicolaken@apache.org>
> > From: "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroumian@flagship.ru>

<snip/>
> Ok, PK sent me his work, I will now integrate it in the skin stuff.

I'd prefer KP ;) Our stupid Exchange server uses Lastname, Firstname format
which I don't like.

> BTW, does anyone have an idea on what is the best way to tell
> Cocoon which
> skin to use?
> I use a skin/{1}/blablabla type of URI to get the correct
> file, but how do I
> get the {1} parameter there in the first place?

Should it be in the URL? Maybe it's better to have skins configured in
sitemaps? Ok, it's not good, in that case every project should provide its
own sub-sitemap with configured skins... Just an idea.

> It has to work both with CLI and webapp based (for the future).

Please tell me if you get working CLI for my stuff.

Regards,
KP