forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroum...@flagship.ru>
Subject [UPDATE] Last call to get new documentation stylesheets
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2002 16:34:04 GMT
Hi!

Here goes the recent version of my working files, including
document2html.xsl with the new look-and-feel. Please commit/update all these
files, otherwise it's going to be difficult to keep in sync with CVS.

Stylesheets contain some parts that should be removed/moved to other places,
like <?xml-stylesheet?> and entity declarations. I've placed them to be able
to edit stylesheet in XML Spy that does not support entity catalogs.

Take a look at the cocoon-site.html. You'll notice that the page header is a
little strange, but I don't know how to handle pagination correcly. Are
there any suggestion on how the navigation links should behave and how
should the document page title be generated?

Another issue that I've been fighting: <pre> element were displayed with
Arial font for some reason. Please, tell me if anybody else notices such
behavior.

That's all for now. I know that everybody now busy at Cocoon
release/Conferences/paid work, but it'd be fine to have new styled
documentation for Cocoon 2.0.2.

--
Konstantin Piroumian
kpiroumian@flagship.ru