forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroum...@flagship.ru>
Subject RE: [UPDATE] Static page.html
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2002 08:59:13 GMT

Wow. I've been working with my local copy and CVS didn't update my files.
Now I see a lot more.

Looks fine, Stefano!
A minor correction to home.css (bgcolor) is attached.

> Now I want the XSL and the Jakarta coloured CSS. Don't get me
> waiting, I get nervous when good stuff is coming! ;-)

Be patient, Forrest is not my single work to do  ;-)
Regarding Jakarta CSS: I'm not a good graphics designer, so I'll leave this
part to someone else, ok?

Konstantin