forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroum...@flagship.ru>
Subject RE: [LAYOUT] page.html created
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2002 16:02:58 GMT

Expect a better one in 30 minutes (I hope).

> > I'm waiting for your feedback, especially from Stefano, to
> see that I
> didn't
> > forget/misunderstood anything. After receiving approval I'll start
> > implementing the XSLT skin based on this HTML.
>
> I'd say +1 go for it.
> Whatever other have to say, it's evidently better than the
> current one, and others can start changing it in CVS.

Ok, but unfortunately (or fortunately) it's Friday evening here and I'm
going to a computerless weekend ;). So, I'll be online only on Monday.

> BTW, since also the Jakarta POI project I'm in wants to use
> Forrest ASAP, what do you think with should do with the skin?
> Should we keep 2 skins? My 2 cents: use the same skin but
> different color schemes: blue for xml and red-brown for Jakarta.

Good idea. This will be just a matter of another book.css for a project,
just like you can specify custom CSS for your javadocs.

Btw, is it possible to declare constants for colors in CSS? I found myself
duplicating to many #EFDEFD-like constructs.

Konstantin