forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroum...@flagship.ru>
Subject [LAYOUT] page.html created
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2002 14:02:20 GMT
Hi, all!

I've created an HTML prototype for documentation page. You'll find all
necessary files attached (they go to src/resources/layout/xml.apache.org,
images should go to /images directory ).

Some parts looks a little different to what it was in page.psd, especially
documentation index part. But there is a bonus: try to click on 'Chapter 3'
link and see what happens.

Also, I've created a separate book.css file for convenience. It duplicates
some styles from home.css, but some of duplicates are altered to fit the
documentation look & feel.

I'm waiting for your feedback, especially from Stefano, to see that I didn't
forget/misunderstood anything. After receiving approval I'll start
implementing the XSLT skin based on this HTML.

Best regards,

Konstantin Piroumian
Leading Developer

Protek Flagship LLC