forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject missing cvs commit email messages to forrest-dev
Date Sat, 02 Mar 2002 21:37:50 GMT
Yesterday i made about six separate commits to the
xml-forrest CVS. After a very long gap, there was only
one commit email came through to the forrest-dev email
list. That message was a very basic one about adding a
single directory. All of the other messages (the important
ones) seem to have gone into the ether.

At other times we have properly seen all commit messages,
for example when Steven committed the mass of Centipede
stuff last week.

Does anyone know what is wrong? This is an important
part of our work, to see what others are doing with cvs.

-- David Crossley