forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: rationalise storage of DTDs and other entities
Date Sat, 02 Mar 2002 06:35:53 GMT
I have now centralised the location of all the external entities,
as we discussed. They have been amalgamated at
src/resources/schema/

(Strange? ... have not seen the commit emails arrive yet.)

Ken, some of these changes may be relevant for Centipede.

I have also removed the xdocs/dtd/*
So now we are reliant on the entity resolver to find all
external entities. It works for me on Linux. How goes it
for others? ... do build docs.

I have left the old directory src/resources/schemas/
in place for a little while because i am wondering if
anyone had any outstanding commits for the v1.1 DTDs.

-- David

David Crossley wrote:
> One of the issues that Steven touched in another
> thread is where to store the DTDs and other entities
> so that they are readily available to all XML instance
> documents. We also want to only maintain one copy
> of these entities.
<skip/>