forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [LAYOUT] page.html created
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2002 15:47:25 GMT
From: Piroumian, Konstantin

> I've created an HTML prototype for documentation page. You'll find all
> necessary files attached (they go to src/resources/layout/xml.apache.org,
> images should go to /images directory ).

Nice, I like it.

> I'm waiting for your feedback, especially from Stefano, to see that I
didn't
> forget/misunderstood anything. After receiving approval I'll start
> implementing the XSLT skin based on this HTML.

I'd say +1 go for it.
Whatever other have to say, it's evidently better than the current one, and
others can start changing it in CVS.

BTW, since also the Jakarta POI project I'm in wants to use Forrest ASAP,
what do you think with should do with the skin? Should we keep 2 skins?
My 2 cents: use the same skin but different color schemes: blue for xml and
red-brown for Jakarta.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -