forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <baro...@nicolaken.com>
Subject Re: rationalise storage of DTDs and other entities
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2002 09:29:04 GMT
From: "Steven Noels" <stevenn@outerthought.org>

> Nicola and David wrote:
>

> > From: "David Crossley" <crossley@indexgeo.com.au>
> > > I have left the old directory src/resources/schemas/
> > > in place for a little while because i am wondering if
> > > anyone had any outstanding commits for the v1.1 DTDs.
>
> > IMHO if you axe it now it will cause less confusion.
>
> What we also could do is import the old catalog for some time (there's
> no depreciation method in XML however). See my uncommitted .zip.

Since we are starting from scratch, we have no need to deprecate it.
But we will need them for the xsl that will change the old docs in the new
format.

> > Now for the layout of the docs: is there somone currently
> > working on it?
>
> Not here.

Ok, I'll do a first version.

BTW, any comments on the current layout proposal?

--
Nicola Ken Barozzi                 barozzi@nicolaken.com
            - verba volant, scripta manent -