forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [UPDATE] Last call to get new documentation stylesheets
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2002 15:52:06 GMT
From: "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicolaken@apache.org>

> From: "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroumian@flagship.ru>
> > I see the needed page and even can navigate to and from using this
> > URL format: http://localhost:8080/cocoon/mount/forrest/page3333[1].html
> <--
> > as I remember something like this proposed Stefano. I din't go further
> > add also book, chapter and section to the URL, but it'll be easy to add
as
> > we get buildable docs.
> >
> > Are there any suggestions on how we can proceed with it? Speaking
frankly,
> > I'm too lazy to update Cocoon in Forrest locally and try to find out the
> > cause of the problem. Any volunteer? ;)
>
> Send your work to me, if it's ok for you.
>
> I already updated (locally) the docs stuff to use different skins: there
is
> already a jakarta one and I'm finishing to integrate the current
xml.apache
> one.
> I will add yours too, and commit as soon as I get karma.

Ok, PK sent me his work, I will now integrate it in the skin stuff.

BTW, does anyone have an idea on what is the best way to tell Cocoon which
skin to use?
I use a skin/{1}/blablabla type of URI to get the correct file, but how do I
get the {1} parameter there in the first place?

It has to work both with CLI and webapp based (for the future).

            - verba volant, scripta manent -