forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <baro...@nicolaken.com>
Subject Re: rationalise storage of DTDs and other entities
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2002 08:58:44 GMT
From: "David Crossley" <crossley@indexgeo.com.au>

> I have now centralised the location of all the external entities,
> as we discussed. They have been amalgamated at
> src/resources/schema/

Good. :-)

> Ken, some of these changes may be relevant for Centipede.

My rule of the thumb is: if someone touches ./tools, it's a Centipede update
right away.
All else can wait consolidation...
...looking at new code...
Oh, you you are right: it will have to be put in Centipede also.
Thanks.

> I have also removed the xdocs/dtd/*
> So now we are reliant on the entity resolver to find all
> external entities. It works for me on Linux. How goes it
> for others? ... do build docs.

W2000, JDK1.4: yup it works! :-)

> I have left the old directory src/resources/schemas/
> in place for a little while because i am wondering if
> anyone had any outstanding commits for the v1.1 DTDs.

IMHO if you axe it now it will cause less confusion.

Now for the layout of the docs: is there somone currently working on it?

--
Nicola Ken Barozzi                 barozzi@nicolaken.com
            - verba volant, scripta manent -