forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Gumping _Forrest_
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2002 12:03:09 GMT
I am happy to annouce that we have been added to Gump!

:-)

The file "forrest.xgump" is the file that Gump uses.
It's an enhanced version of the project descriptor of Gump.

Please be _careful_ when committing it, always check that it's at least
valid XML, and when there will be a DTD, validate it.

This file is made to contain *all* _relevant_ information on the project:

- where the code and resources are
- what the project is about and its goals,todo, history
- who are the committers
- why it was created
- licensing and credits

I included a simple css file to view it, but unfortunately I can't get
attributes to render, even if they should in CSS2.
Anyway, if you open it in IE or Mozilla it will render; an XSL version is
coming soon.

The IzPress project def will go soon away, since I have also added Centipede
to Gump runs.

Thanks to Stefan Bodewig for making the appropriate commits, changes to
Gump, and for the insightful comments :-)

            - verba volant, scripta manent -