forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Noels" <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject RE: CVS infrastructure
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2002 13:03:50 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

> OK, i will get Centipede into my local xml-forrest working
> copy and see how it all goes.
>
> Anyway, the idea of Centipede is that we use it as a
> kick-start and then modify the structure to suit our needs.
> I gather that it is not something that we try to maintain.
> Though it may be useful to remain in sync with some bits.
>
> We can always retract portions if they are not needed
> or we want to do it differently.

+1 and happy to jump in afterwards.

Perhaps it is wise to check with Nicola whether he has any urgent patches in the
chain before importing Centipede into Forrest.

As per his suggestion to simply move Centipede development to Forrest, I'm +0 -
there is technical overlap but slightly different goals.

Nicola (or is it Ken?): how are the stylesheets going - you said you would give
them a try, transforming into Stefano's HTML mock-up.

</Steven>