forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Noels" <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject RE: CVS infrastructure (was: Re: Graph data)
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2002 12:13:32 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

> I wrote myself:
>
> > Ah, I just see David addressing our shared concern. Who will take
> the lead in
> > this?
> >
> > Fingers itching to get started :-)
> >
> > </Steven>
>
> I can help out a little tonight. However, i am away for a week
> holiday starting tomorrow, so i cannot continue with it.
>
> Do you people think that we need to vote on putting
> Centipede in as a kickstart? We have been trying to
> discuss it for about two weeks now.

I can help out tomorrow, which means we have a full-time around-the-clock team
working from Europe and Australia for the next 24 hours or so :-)

Next week, there will be evening-time too - so I'd be happy to continue.

Centipede seems like a wise thing to do: my 'vanity vote' is +1.

</Steven>

ps: happy holidays!