forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Noels" <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject RE: Krysalis Centipede 0.2 ready
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 14:13:17 GMT
Nicola wrote:

> > see my analysis/paralysis mail though - I'm not entirely happy but I
> > believe centipede will give us at least a working build environment,
> > regardless of what we build ;-)
>
> I humbly suggest we simply use the "docs" build to build the
> site using
> supplied Cocoon. Once that's working, we have something going.

Exactly what I'm trying to do - unfortunately I just bumped into one of
these StringIndexOutOfBoundsExceptions of Xalan, and I have no clue on
what is going wrong.

What I want to do is to bring Centipede libs (xalan.jar 2.2.0) up to
speed with current cocoon CVS (2.3.1) and see what happens.

This takes some time, which is limited nowadays, but for my first commit
ever, I shouldn't make any mistakes ;-)

</Steven>