forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Noels" <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject RE: cvs commits
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 00:12:14 GMT
Oh well...

Dunnow if people will be happy or mad at me, due to the number of commit
messages being thrown at their mailbox. After this gazillion of commits,
I also moved schemas, layout and charts to ./src/resources as Nicola
suggested, to keep our structure as close to centipede as possible. I
did so directly on the server, which supposedly means we should all do a
fresh checkout.

In any case (and apologies, I'm new to this): I did that fresh checkout
and apparently all went well. We can 'build docs' with some results. And
we have a nice directory structure to start working from now.

Tomorrow morning, I'm off to a customer, but I'll check email during
lunch to see how many people are really pissed off with me ;-)

Thanks to Nicola for providing us with Centipede!

</Steven>