forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Ruby" <ru...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Patch] tweaks to DTDs and XML
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2002 12:54:28 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

>> > And, like it or not, all of you jumped (probably Sam is the only one who
>> > didn't) in those traps with both feet :)
>>
>> <person name="Sam Ruby" email="rubys@apache.org" id="RS"/>
>
> No, I meant that Sam recruited himself, he wasn't recruited by me
> directly or indirectly.
>
> Hmm, well, thinking about it a little... maybe I am to blame a little
> for having him around :)

Hmmm.  I guess I guessed wrong.  My initials are SR.  I don't know if you
are familiar with the meaning of the initials "RS", particularly in
Australia?  ;-)

So this wan't an ego trap, but merely a typo.  I guess those happen too,
sometimes.

> <snip summary="Stefano borrowed Sam's asbestos
> underwear :-)"/>

- Sam Ruby

P.S.  http://www.travel-library.com/pacific/australia/stybr-language.html