forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Ruby" <>
Subject Re: Making David a new Forrest committer
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2002 11:40:06 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> Ok, the votation took place and since the forrest dev team is composed
> by three people and we got two +1 (mine and John's, probably Sam missed
> the vote call), David is nX-Mozilla-Status: 0009o, Sam: do you have enough karma for
> this or should we contact
> (note: David is already a cocoon committer).

FYI - I prefer that votes are clearly labelled in subject lines, so that
nobody can complain that they didn't get an opportunity to participate.  I,
for one, don't read every e-mail on every mailing list I am subscribed to.
Also FYI, I'm travelling for the next two weeks (part business, part
pleasure), so there will be gaps in my participation.

Anyway, +1 and David now has karma to xml-forrest.

- Sam Ruby

View raw message