forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Morrison, John" <John.Morri...@uk.experian.com>
Subject RE: Graph data
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2002 13:41:21 GMT
The only possible things which spring to mind would be to possibly:

1) don't group the data but repeat date information per datum
2) only have one source file and save doing the xinclude stuff...

Steven, any other things you can think of?

Sam - is it possible to see the scripts/cvs add them?

Stefano - we could do with commiting a cocoon/webapp structure, any comments
as to layout?

J.

of this email.