forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Re: Krysalis Centipede 0.2 ready
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2002 17:09:45 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> This problem comes from the fact that all jars in ./tools/centipede/lib/
> must be in the classpath.
> Usually they are placed in ant/lib and that's all, but to make ant upgrade
> easier, I put them in another dir.
>
> build.bat puts these jars in the classpath, and it works.
> I tried to do the same with build.sh, and it works on my machine, but mind
> me, I have W200 and cygwin, and don't know if paths are treated consistently
> with Linux in Cygwin.

Paths in Unix use a colon as separator, not a semicolon. Change the line
that sets the CLASSPATH to:

CLASSPATH="./tools/centipede/lib/xml-apis.jar:./tools/centipede/lib/xerces.jar:./tools/centipede/lib/xalan.jar:./tools/centipede/lib/junit.jar:./tools/centipede/lib/jIzPress.jar:./tools/centipede/lib/jtidy.jar"

It compiles now.

	Ugo

Phone: +39.0382.525100 - E-mail: u.cei@cbim.it