forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CVS infrastructure
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2002 23:49:56 GMT
John Morrison wrote:

> > From: Stefano Mazzocchi [mailto:stefano@apache.org]
>
> <snip/>
>
> > Hey, how about electing StevX-Mozilla-Status: 0009tor?
>
> Please explain...?

God, I've been bugged by this 'bug' since 1998, I guess. Netscape 4.x
has this very nasty bug that you can't synchronize your IMAP folders
*and* send email at the same time.

I've learned not to do it, but sometimes when you are sending a burst of
email (on a slow modem! I don't have ADSL right now) netscape decides
its about time to check your email and *bang* this nasty thing happens.

the problem is that email is not removed from the "unsent messages"
folders and it's send over and over again, until somebody (like you) is
bugged enough by this to notify me.

I can list at least 10 Apache members that hate me for this. :)

God, *when* is mozilla 1.0 ready?

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.