forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <>
Subject Making David a new Forrest committer
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2002 17:58:42 GMT
Ok, the votation took place and since the forrest dev team is composed
by three people and we got two +1 (mine and John's, probably Sam missed
the vote call), David is nX-Mozilla-Status: 0009o, Sam: do you have enough karma for this
or should we contact (note: David is already a cocoon committer).

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.