forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Patch] tweaks to DTDs and XML
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2002 10:46:35 GMT
Sam Ruby wrote:

> Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> >
> > And, like it or not, all of you jumped (probably Sam is the only one who
> > didn't) in those traps with both feet :)
>
> <person name="Sam Ruby" email="rubys@apache.org" id="RS"/>

No, I meant that Sam recruited himself, he wasn't recruited by me
directly or indirectly.

Hmm, well, thinking about it a little... maybe I am to blame a little
for having him around :)

> > Oh, please, my patented abstesto underwear has resisted much higher
> > temperatures :) This is a breeze for me.
>
> Just curious, had you ever heard this term before I used it on our first
> encounter?

Know what? I don't know, maybe I heard it from some new-httpd@apache.org
folks... or back in the jserv-dev@lists.working-dogs.com days (when
java.apache.org was so sister project that apache wasn't even hosting
our mail lists :/)

But one thing is for sure: I've always been impressed by your tactical
skills and by your safety clothing that you wear... hmmm, in these
tolkien times, I think that more than asbesto, we should talk about
Mithril clothing :)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.