forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Andreas Hartmann" <develo...@cocooncenter.de>
Subject Re: Document DTD vs. Docbook DTD
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2002 17:43:23 GMT

On 28.02.2002 at 18:31 Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

>From: "Andreas Hartmann" <developer@cocooncenter.de>
>
>> Just a question - are there any XSL:FO stylesheets to create
>> PDF from a Document DTD document? Some people might be missing
>> a printable version (with TOC and page numbers) of the docs ...
>
>There's a stylesheet that does this from Docbook.

I know.

>And since there is also one that transforms Document DTD to Docbook...

That would require converting a document to DocBook.
If this works without any problems, it could be used to create
dynamic PDF documentation (e. g., with Cocoon).

I must admit that I had some problems creating PDF from DocBook
documents with Cocoon. Maybe newer versions will work better.

Andreas