forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Steven Noels for committer
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2002 12:14:57 GMT
Morrison, John wrote:
> I've got fed up with his patches ;)  Let him do his own :)

Good one John. I was just composing an email on the very
same topic. I do know that you were joking with your reasons.
So here are some serious ones to balance ...
Steven is well-known around the Apache and kindred
circles. I see him contributing sensible discussion and
useful patches all over the show. I also know Steven
via another avenue. So +1 from me.

Here is the summary so far ...