forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: Graph data
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2002 11:10:37 GMT
Morrison, John wrote:
> Steven Noels wrote:
> >
> > Would you folks (John?) like me to patch my submission of
> > yesterday after it
> > gets checked in somehow, or just send in another zip with
> > different filenames
> > etc...?
>
> I'd *like* to setup a proper file system structure in cvs for
> the webapp - unfortunately I have no idea as to what is
> required...

This is where i see that the Forrest project has stuck in its
incubation. We need some initial structure to CVS before
we can go much further. I would like to get going with some
general project doco and its infrastructure.

So what do others think about the kick-start project structure
offered by Krysalis Centipede and discussed in the other
Forrest thread ... "Re: [Proposal] initial build system for Forrest"
Anyway, we can always change a CVS structure once it is started

--David