forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: Graph data
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2002 13:32:38 GMT
John Morrison wrote:
> Thanks!  Here's a taster for you.  Will commit later.
>
> It doesn't half eat memory :(

I do not know if this suggestion helps, but anyway ...

To develop the "List of docs" sample in Cocoon i
had to do a fair bit of munging of data. I used the
map:aggregate and passing a parameter to an
intermediate stylesheet to get the relevant attributes
added to the final XML structure. I also used a trick
with the cocoon:/ protocol.

Perhaps you can somehow combine that technique
with a directory generator.

See src/documentation/sitemap.xmap at match=doclist

Looking forward to the first graphs, no matter how
resource-hungry the procedure is.

--David