forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject RE: DTD problems
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2002 07:16:12 GMT
Steven Noels wrote:
> David,
> here's a diff for the document.dtd

That is excellent, Steven. I have added your patch to
my local working copy, and all is now well. I have also
made a few other minor mods to that DTD and changes.xml
Everything will now pass XML validation.

I have a couple of other things to do, so will get it all into
the repository soon.

> I'm considering creating some sample docs, and (for Windows users) the
> necessary XMetal configuration files for 'wysiwyg' editing - would that
> be of interest?

Let us talk about this in a separate thread. I am not clear
about what your intention is here, though it sounds great.
--David