forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: DTD problems
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2002 07:46:37 GMT
Woops, your last checkin of document-v11.dtd fixed some
errors but seems to introduce even more. Here is the first
error, which is then followed by other similar errors, then by
errors that are a result of those.
document-v11.dtd:266:37:E: parameter entity "markup" not defined

The problem seems to be with using parameter entities before
they are defined. I am no DTD expert ... hope that helps.
--David