forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <baro...@nicolaken.com>
Subject Re: Krysalis Centipede 0.2 ready
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:23:32 GMT
From: "Steven Noels" <stevenn@outerthought.org>

> I am working on it (i.e. importing what we have in an empty copy of
> centipede and finding out how forrest and centipede clash when centipede
> is added to forrest cvs).

If you need more info (more means more than nothing since Centipede has no
documentation ;-), please let me know.

> see my analysis/paralysis mail though - I'm not entirely happy but I
> believe centipede will give us at least a working build environment,
> regardless of what we build ;-)

I humbly suggest we simply use the "docs" build to build the site using
supplied Cocoon. Once that's working, we have something going.

--
Nicola Ken Barozzi                 barozzi@nicolaken.com
            - verba volant, scripta manent -