forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <baro...@nicolaken.com>
Subject Re: Krysalis Centipede 0.2 ready
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2002 09:59:42 GMT
From: "Steven Noels" <stevenn@outerthought.org>

> Nicola,
>
> I just downloaded it and am kind of getting acquainted with it (lots of
> changes indeed).

:-)

> There's reference to two external build-files in build.xml:
>
> <!-- =================  Main project targets and info
> ================  -->
> <!ENTITY project-target     SYSTEM "./src/targets/project.xtarget">
> <!ENTITY interactive-target SYSTEM "./src/targets/interactive.xtarget">
> <!--
> =================================================================== -->
>
> I would suggest to set up some placeholder targets in these dirs.

Aaaarg, made an error in dist! :-/

They are already there, please get them from CVS.

> Furthermore, the DTD's are still 'version' 1.0 instead of the 1.1 in
> forrest-cvs.

Yup, this is when forrest comes in ;-)

> I must say I didn't believe at first that the documentation was
> generated using Cocoon - it was simply too fast :-)

:-) I tweaked the parameters so now the speed is 3 times faster than first
version.

--
Nicola Ken Barozzi                 barozzi@nicolaken.com
            - verba volant, scripta manent -