fluo-dev mailing list archives

From Kenneth McFarland <kennethmcfarl...@apache.org>
Subject OracleIT and Rat check failures
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2019 19:30:50 GMT
Hello,

This is just a quick inquiry if anyone else running mvn verify is getting
rat errors that prevent maven from completing.

 I'm using -Drat.skip=true to bypass but is this normal?

Last thing is OracleIT is throwing errors again. I've checked out the new
code and am building on 16.10 Ubuntu x64.

If this is something others are experiencing maybe we can see if there is
an open ticket for OracleIT (thought we closed it with switch on lock
implementation in Curator). Rat check is new to me.

Thanks a bunch. This is informal, if I'm not insane I'll do a formal ticket
or something. Again, thanks!

Happy holidays also.