fluo-dev mailing list archives

From karthick rn <karthick.narend...@gmail.com>
Subject ADLS Gen2 as a data store for Accumulo (Blog post)
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2019 17:10:27 GMT
Hi folks,

For the past 2 weeks, I have done some work around integrating Azure Data
Lake Gen2 storage with Accumulo 2.0 & Hadoop 3.2.0.

Based on my findings, I've created a blog similar to Keith's S3 blog
<https://accumulo.apache.org/blog/2019/09/10/accumulo-S3-notes.html> & the
PR is available here <https://github.com/apache/accumulo-website/pull/198>.
Please can you review & let us know for any comments/suggestions?

Note: I'll be on holiday until 25 Oct, so added my team members Arvind,
Nikhil & Mandar as contributors to my fork to help address any
suggestions/comments and progress the PR.

Thanks,
Karthick