fluo-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject Re: OracleIT
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2018 15:23:00 GMT
Some of these error messages are caused by testing Oracle failures.
For those test that are testing failures we could manually set the log
level to fatal by calling the log4j api.   After the test we could
revert the setting in a finally block.

Some of the error messages are from Curator.  We need to determine if
Curator is erroneously logging or if Fluo us using it incorrectly.  In
the past we fixed some logging issue in Curator.