fluo-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Camillo <a...@blueshift.com.br>
Subject Fluo data application version control
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2018 19:13:38 GMT
I was thinking about one of my client's problem.
He has a ranking that will be build on a Fluo application. But there are
some rules on the Fluo application to decide the ranking score of the data
based on the already ingested data.

The problem comes when they decide to change the rule of the score.
What do we do to minimize the impact of the reprocessing all the data?
Are there someone facing something like that? Am I thinking in the right
way?

Thanks again!
Alan Camillo
*BlueShift *I IT Director