fluo-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Google Summer of Code
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2018 17:12:04 GMT
Hey Kenny,

Jumping the gun a little bit ;)

The ASF first needs to be accepted as an organization by Google --
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/archive/2017/organizations/.
Assuming that Google does this (not guaranteed), you can submit a
proposal to GSOC that covers what you'd like to do, and then,
presumably, one of the other Fluo members will volunteer to mentor you.

Your enthusiasm is great, but hold-tight for now. There should be some
communication about this going forward :)