fluo-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject New committer Kenneth McFarland
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2017 21:25:27 GMT
The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Fluo has invited
Kenneth McFarland to become a committer and we are pleased to announce
that he has accepted.

Kenneth has made many contributions to Fluo in the areas of
configuration and testing.  He has also collaborated with other
communities on behalf of Fluo.  We appreciate this time and effort.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since
committers can merge any approved pull request.  Committers can also
approve pull request made by other committers and contributors. This
should enable better productivity.