fluo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject [Test] Fluo Bytes nearly ready for review
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2017 04:36:07 GMT
Fluoers,

This is a test message, to verify the mailing list is working correctly
after TLP changes from INFRA-14714. If somebody can verify the reply-to
address is "dev@fluo.apache.org" rather than "dev@fluo.incubator.apache.org",
and that the List-Id field is also correct, that would be helpful. Please
reply confirming one way or the other, if you have a chance to check and
are first to reply.

As for the subject, since I was sending a test message anyway, I thought
I'd at least mention that there's been progress on the Fluo Bytes, and that
it will be submitted for review soon.

That's all, thanks!