fluo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject TLP infra tasks done-maybe
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2017 03:53:28 GMT
Hi Fluoers,

I believe most, if not all, of the TLP infra tasks are done for moving
everything over from incubation.

Please double-check everything you can think of, and follow up on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/agent/INFRA/issue/INFRA-14714 or
a new JIRA issue for INFRA. Check that issue first, though, if you think of
something obscure... Chris Lambertus may have already taken care of it.

The main thing I can think of is the DOAP file... I don't know that we
actually need one, because its functions may have been superseded by
whimsy.apache.org, but I'm not entirely sure. And, the last thing I can
think of is that there's probably some last minute updates to the incubator
site to make so it's not listed as a current podling or anything.

(Note: in case anybody was wondering, incubator releases do not move to TLP
dist area... they stay where they are.)