fluo-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject Re: New parent POM/build-resources release
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2017 18:05:46 GMT
It would be nice to write up a blog post about the new automatic
import formatting.  Thats is really nice and makes contributing
easier.  I recently saw a PR in another project where a lot of time
was spent discussing changes to import statements.  We have also had
this type of discussion in Fluo in the past.  Having this automated is
a big time saver going forward and I don't think anyone even knows it
happened.