fluo-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Graduation
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2017 22:27:27 GMT
I think it would be in Fluo's best interests to start the graduation
process. We've added one new committer, and have had several successful
releases. I think it's clear that the PPMC understands what is required of
them from the Foundation and is prepared to meet those requirements.

While I would still be more comfortable with more committers coming on
board, I don't think this is a blocker for graduation. Given the niche
nature of Fluo, it is going to be hard to attract new committers no matter
what stage we are in (incubation or TLP). I don't think this is reflective
of its ability to survive as a TLP. What matters is that we understand how
to add new committers when they do come and there isn't much left to learn
from incubation.

What does the rest of the PPMC think about applying for graduation?